Monday, April 26, 2010
my passion
I'm passionate about saving animals, being a risk taker and being brave. But most of all I'm not afraid of dangers and risky situations as falling of a cliff or falling off of high things. once i heard what we where doing in exhibition i new what i would have to do, i thought that I'm going to help the in-extinct animals insects and lots more animals and organisms. deep in side me i know that i can help the animals and help people realise that the animals are disappearing of the face of earth.my main passion is to no place for hate . My action was to make a game and some progects which can help us get together and know each other a little bit better and have fun on this big huge anormize planet of earth and our atmosphers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment